To set up for boat fishing with your Deeper, follow these steps:
- Ensure the top cover is screwed on tightly, with the Water Proof marks perfectly aligned.
- Take your Deeper Flexible Arm or Flexible Arm 2.0 and place the security strap on it.
- Mount your Deeper Sonar to your Flexible Arm Mount:
- If you are using a Deeper Flexible Arm, screw your Deeper sonar onto the Flexible Arm Mount using the top attachment point. Then attach the flex arm to your vessel using the crab clamp – for optimal security, clamp to a circular object.
- If you are using a Deeper Flexible Arm 2.0, first place the plastic node of the flexible arm into the bottom attachment point of your Deeper sonar, then firmly tighten the screw into the middle attachment point. Then attach the G-Clamp to any part of your boat which is 70mm / 2.7” thick or less.
- Secure the security strap to your vessel.
- Adjust the flexible column to position your Deeper Sonar so it is semi-submerged in the water.
ⓘ Please always use the security strap when using the Flexible Arm or Flexible Arm 2.0. Do not fully submerge your Deeper Sonar – it will be unable to send Wi-Fi signals back to your phone.